- All participants must sign a waiver of participation before playing VR
Minimum age for the Multi directional VR pods is 5 years old,. for all other experiences it is 6 years old.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (13 yrs+)
Please remove footwear when playing in our group or demo stations – we have foot covers for you to wear.
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the VR center (Unless a pre-arranged cake or drinks for a private birthday party)
- Please be careful with the VR hand equipment, especially the VR hand controllers . Don’t bang them into walls while playing. You will be charged if you damage or break equipment
- Always follow the instructions of the staff.
- Be respectful of other guests, don’t take their pictures without consent.
- Respect your time allocation.
- Please note there is only a single unisex small bathroom facility in the VR Center. There are other bathroom facilities close by outside of the VR center.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Bookings for individuals – HTC Vive VR experience packages and VR intro challenges.
- Can be cancelled without penalty up to 24hrs prior to start time.
- Cancellations within 24 hours, no shows or latecomers are non refundable.
Bookings for private groups and birthday parties
- Can be cancelled without penalty up to 72 hours in advance .
- Between 48—78 hours: 50% will be refunded.
- Within 48 hours — no refund.
Multi dimension VR Pod ride tickets
- Tickets are non refundable.
- They can be used any day during opening hours and can be transferred to others if unused.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reserved time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is VR?
- VR is an interactive computer-generated experience within a simulated environment, incorporating mainly auditory and visual through a VR headset, but can also incorporate other sensory feedback like motion.
- This immersive environment can be similar to the real world or it can be fantastical, creating an experience that is not possible in ordinary physical reality. (Source Wikipedia)
Non technically—its an absolute blast! And if you haven’t tried it yet — come and see us!
What is the minimum age?
- The multi directional VR pod rides are suitable for children 5+
- Our other VR experiences are best suited for 6yrs+
- Don’t forget children under 12 years must always be supervised by a parent/ adult in the center.
- Some VR games such as horror / scary themed games are age restricted and are not suitable for minors, our staff will help you choose the best experiences.
Do you have wheelchair access?
- Yes and we have lots of experiences and games that are perfect for someone with limited mobility or certain special needs. Please note there is only a single unisex small bathroom facility in the VR Center and it is not wheelchair accessible. There are however other facilities nearby outside the VR Center.
Can I share my time with someone?
- If you book the HTC Vive VR experience – private VR station package you can share your time with up to 3 friends depending on the time selected. We recommend to book for 1 hour or more if sharing with more than 2 people so everyone has chance to play.
Do you sell VR equipment ?
- Not currently but we may do in the future. We can advise you what you might need.
If I’m organizing a private event – can I bring my own food/drinks/alcohol?
Sorry no alcohol, but cake, disposable cutlery and soft drinks may be brought for children’s birthday party but you must take everything with you afterwards.