UPDATED JULY 2020
As of Saturday July 18th 2020 – Face masks must be worn by anyone over the age of 12 years while inside the VR center. Masks are for sale at reception if required $2.
A maximum of 1 player and 1 spectator (friend/parent or family member) will be allowed inside at a time PER VR station. We have 5 stations – so our capacity is limited to 10 people inside at any one time.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Participants 18 yrs + or parents of participants (u18) must sign a waiver of participation before playing VR.
Minimum age for the roller coaster rides is 5 years old, for all other VR experiences it is 7 years old.
No outside food or drinks allowed in the VR center (Unless its a private group booking or a private birthday party)
Always follow the instructions of the staff. You will be charged for cost of replacement if you damage or break equipment.
Be respectful of other guests, don’t take their pictures without consent.
Please note there is only a single unisex small bathroom facility in the VR Center. There are other bathroom facilities close by outside of the VR center.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Bookings for individuals – HTC Vive VR experience packages and VR intro challenges.
- Can be cancelled without penalty up to 24hrs prior to start time.
- Cancellations within 24 hours, no shows or latecomers are non refundable.
Bookings for private groups and birthday parties
- Can be cancelled without penalty up to 72 hours in advance .
- Between 48—78 hours: 50% will be refunded.
- Within 48 hours — no refund.
Multi dimension VR Pod ride tickets
- Tickets are non refundable.
- They can be used any day during opening hours and can be transferred to others if unused.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reserved time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is VR?
- VR is an interactive computer-generated experience within a simulated environment, incorporating mainly auditory and visual through a VR headset, but can also incorporate other sensory feedback like motion.
- This immersive environment can be similar to the real world or it can be fantastical, creating an experience that is not possible in ordinary physical reality. (Source Wikipedia)
Non technically—its an absolute blast! And if you haven’t tried it yet — come and see us!
What is the minimum age?
- The multi directional VR pod rides are suitable for children 5+
- Our other VR experiences are best suited for 7 yrs+
- Don’t forget children under 12 years must always be supervised by a parent/ adult in the center.
- Some VR games such as horror / scary themed games are age restricted and are not suitable for minors, our staff will help you choose the best experiences.
Do you have wheelchair access?
- Yes and we have lots of experiences and games that are perfect for someone with limited mobility or certain special needs. Please note there is only a single unisex small bathroom facility in the VR Center and it is not wheelchair accessible. There are however other facilities nearby outside the VR Center.
Can I share my time with someone?
- For bookings in VR stations and sim racing, you can share your time / equipment with 1 friend / family member at no extra cost. We recommend to book for 1 hour or more if sharing, so everyone has plenty of time to play.Please note: To respect health and safety, just 1 player and 1 friend/ family spectator can be permitted in the VR center per station/session.
If you are more than 2 people – and wish to watch you must book multiple stations.
Do you sell VR equipment ?
- Not currently but we may do in the future. We can advise you what you might need.
If I’m organizing a private event – can I bring my own food/drinks/alcohol?
For adult private parties (18yrs+) you may bring your own alcohol but also bring your own plastic cups. For children’s birthday parties you may bring cake with disposable cutlery. You must tidy up and take everything with you afterwards. Soft drinks are available for sale at the VR center.